Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Hvass <P....@albourne.com> on 2013/08/29 10:00:03 UTC

[t5.4] Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete

Hello,

We've been playing around with the new autocomplete from alpha 15 today and discovered
some gnarly style issues.

Some of the elements have style attributes that kind of conflict with the way bootstrap 3 forms work
(i.e.: all inputs having 100% width by default).

We made the following hacky changes to obtain the desired effect but reckon this should change in the
next alpha if possible!

Didn't know if it was worth an issue report; let me know if you think it is.

.twitter-typeahead {
display: block !important;
}

.twitter-typeahead .tt-dropdown-menu {
width: 100% !important;
}

Thanks,
Peter

Re: [t5.4] Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete

Posted by Peter Hvass <P....@albourne.com>.
Alright - hopefully they'll work something out eventually. :) For now we'll override Autocomplete.css with our hacks.

Thanks again Howard!

This is something being actively pursued in the Typeahead.js forums.

http://jsfiddle.net/needathinkle/MA7Ep/

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [t5.4] Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry