Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com> on 2022/12/15 12:49:37 UTC

Replacement for org.apache.jena.rdfxml.xmloutput.impl.Basic

Hi,

org.apache.jena.rdfxml.xmloutput.impl.Basic is gone in 4.6.1.

How do I rewrite the following code then?

    RDFWriterI writer = new Basic();
    writer.setProperty("allowBadURIs", true); // round-tripping
RDF/POST with user input may contain invalid URIs
   writer.write(model, baos, null);

Thanks.

Re: Replacement for org.apache.jena.rdfxml.xmloutput.impl.Basic

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/main/jena-examples/src/main/java/arq/examples/riot/ExRIOT_RDFXML_WriteProperties.java