Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/08/04 23:11:54 UTC

[NOTICE] New Apache Flume Jira has been activated.

Hi all,

For those not on the dev list or have not noticed, the apache flume jira was
moved from the issues.cloudera.org  to issues.apache.org/jira and activated
a two days ago.

In this process we have scrubbed email addresses that were not public from
cloudera.org and ported folks over.  We've attempted to map the most active
users, committers, and and contributors to apache jira user names.  If you
would like to be ported please send the committers  an email and we can try
to change attribution.

Thanks for the patience,
Jon.

--