Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Guillaume Lucazeau <gl...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 10:41:49 UTC

Use custom LoginModulePlugin with form based authentication handler

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to just plug a custom
LoginModulePlugin (to use LDAP) while using everything else from the form
based authentication handler, as everything works well for me except I have
to use LDAP.

I've tried to put my LoginModulePlugin into a fragment but it's not used. I
see that it's possible with AEM [1] but I'm not sure how to do it with just
Sling. I could just fork the bundle but I would like to avoid it.

Is it a possible and is a fragment a correct way to do it?

I'm also using Sling 7, without OAK, and thus using form bundle 1.0.6.

Thank you,
Guillaume

[1]
https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/crx/2-3/deploying/custom-login-modules.html