Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/08/26 15:49:45 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache River > User Guide - SocketFactories

On 08/26/2010 03:42 PM, confluence@apache.org wrote:
> Space: Apache River (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RIVER)
> Page: User Guide - SocketFactories (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RIVER/User+Guide+-+SocketFactories)
>
> Added by Tom Hobbs:
> Make sure the socket factory has a stable hashcode. Otherwise you end up with multiple connections, and a lot of threads on the serverside. This is caused by the use of the hashcode of the socketfactory in the hashcode of the endpoint. When it is not stable, seemingly equal endpoints do not get interned as the same endpoint.
>
> Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action

Thanks!

The next change i will do myself. I'm not sure how long i have to wait
for my committer account, if it is not too much work, someone (Jukka?)
could add my confluenceaccount 'sim@qcg.nl' to the commiter group?

Gr. Sim

Re: [CONF] Apache River > User Guide - SocketFactories

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> wrote:
> The next change i will do myself. I'm not sure how long i have to wait for
> my committer account, if it is not too much work, someone (Jukka?) could add
> my confluenceaccount 'sim@qcg.nl' to the commiter group?

Done.

BR,

Jukka Zitting