Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> on 2007/01/23 22:21:42 UTC

Problems with maven-surefire-reports-plugin

We have about a dozen projects that run this plugin fine.  Unfortunatly, one is failing with a java heap space error.  Our suspicion is because there are 1399 classes and 3522 tests, we may have simply overwhelmed the plugin.  Many of these classes are inner classes (this is a swing project).

Has anybody else seen a problem like this and if you have, what have you done about it?  There is a finite limit to the amount of memory I can allocate for java.

Thanks
Liz Sommers
sommerse@pragmatics.com