Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kaeto23 <ka...@yahoo.de> on 2007/01/03 08:05:47 UTC

Webservices problem with JAX-RPC in 1.2?

Hello,

my first try with V1.2 was to deploy my good ol' ws sample. Version 1.1
was refusing to use EJB webservices so I switched to JAX-RPC. At least
the war became deployable but not the ear.

For now, I tried to deploy the ear which contained the war and a jar
file (a session bean). The deploy ended in this:

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of
FirefoxWsTest/Ear1_WebApp.war/1.1/car failed
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:294)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:115)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:281)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:111)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:118)
	... 43 more
Caused by:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Unable
to resolve dependency geronimo/geronimo-webservices//jar
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:123)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:102)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver$$FastClassByCGLIB$$e847b746.invoke(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.ArtifactResolver$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$6cf5d406.resolveInClassLoader(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.resolveParentIds(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:466)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadDepthFirst(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:425)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:291)
	... 47 more

I like the // path ;)

I'll try to deploy the war file now. But it seems that there is another
bug involved into this :/

Best regards

Dirk

- --
Kaeto23

HTTP: http://kaeto23.dnsalias.com (german!)
Jabber: jabber://kaeto23@jabber.ds2/DS2

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Der fr�he Vogel f�ngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

Re: Webservices problem with JAX-RPC in 1.2?

Posted by Kaeto23 <ka...@yahoo.de>.

Hello, Jason

thx for your response and your tip.

After some try-n-error I got the final solution/dependency:

	org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-webservices//jar

It's good that
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/simple-web-services-sample-application.html
was updated to match that changes ;)

I keep testing the beta.

Best regards

Dirk

Jason Dillon schrieb:
> [...]
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.ArtifactResolver$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$6cf5d406.resolveInClassLoader(<generated>)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.resolveParentIds(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:466)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadDepthFirst(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:425)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:291)
>
>     ... 47 more
>
> I like the // path ;)
>
> I'll try to deploy the war file now. But it seems that there is another

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo!
Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

- --

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.