Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/02/01 18:26:08 UTC

Mac and *nix users

Hi all!

If you're subscribed to the dev mailing list you can skip this message.

I need a little help from anyone in the OFBiz community who uses a Mac or a *nix
PC. I just did some work on OFBiz's main style sheet (maincss.css) and I would
like to get it commited to the project. I only have access to a Windows based
PC, so I can't be sure if my changes will work on other platforms. I would like
to have it tested on those other platforms before I push to have my changes
committed to the project.

If you're willing to help I sure would appreciate it! Just apply the patch from

to a recently installed copy of OFBiz. Browse around a few of the manager
screens and look for obvious errors. If they don't appear within the first few
minutes, then the patch is probably okay. This shouldn't take more than a few
minutes of your time.

Leave a comment on the Jira issue or reply to this message to let me know how it
worked out.

Thanks!

-Adrian