Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by bob bob <ml...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/13 22:13:25 UTC

How to parse xmlbean when XML is wrapped with bogus element

I have an xsd defined and an xml bean generated from that xsd. I get an xml document I would like to load into my xml bean but it has this <DOCUMENT> element around the xml I want. When I remove this element it works. How do I do this programatically through XMLBeans?

XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<DOCUMENT TYPE="RPWIP" VERSION="11.2">
  <WIPKEYS>
  </WIPKEYS>
</DOCUMENT>

Java Code:

XmlOptions validateOptions = new XmlOptions();
HashMap ns = new HashMap();
ns.put("", "http://skywire.com/ccm/global"); // I have to do all this for some reason even though the xml follows the format of the xsd
validateOptions.setLoadSubstituteNamespaces(ns);
WIPKEYSDocument keys = WIPKEYSDocument.Factory.parse(new File("documentstream.txt"), validateOptions); // THIS FAILS because of the <DOCUMENT> Element

Help!
Mike

http://farechase.yahoo.com/