Posted to user@ant.apache.org by bejoy <be...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/02/16 14:22:02 UTC

Filesets

Hi,

Please give some examples on fileset and nested fileset.

Thanks & Regards,
Bejoy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: Filesets

Posted by Patrick Martin <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You can have a look at
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/fileset.html

Rgds,

Patrick M.

RE: Filesets

Posted by Shweta Bodade <sh...@in.ness.com>.
<copy  todir="E:\ex2" includeEmptyDirs="true">
			<fileset dir="E:\ex 1">
				<patternset>
					<include dir="E:\ex 1\ex1.1"/>
				</patternset>

			</fileset>
		</copy>

Bejoy this is what I could try but its difficult to omit certain dir's if
the same you apply on file it works and on dir's its not working
Still I 'll try to find out.