Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Robert \"kebernet\" Cooper" <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 03:18:20 UTC

Ant-based script plugins and classpaths

First post, so please feel free to flame me for the total n00b question...

I am trying to, effectively, port a Maven 1 plugin to Maven 2 using the
maven-plugin-tools-ant package as outlined here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-ant-plugin-development.html

The problem I am running into is getting access to classpaths from Ant. It
seems like this should be using the AntMojoWrapper class that seems to be
defining maven.plugin.classpath, maven.compile.classpath and
maven.runtime.classpath. However, I can't seem to reference these from my
*.build.xml files. Is there a trick I don't know about here?

--
:Robert "kebernet" Cooper
::kebernet@gmail.com