Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/30 15:57:44 UTC

Re: PR check of MacOS cancleed

Hello

The picture didn't come through.  But at times Github Actions just seems to
kill off our osx build perhaps due to resource issues. It is ok as long as
the other builds work/. I dont believe there is anything we can do to fix
that/. But I'll look more closely soon when I try to fix why contrib-check
seems to be missing obvious things like star imports too.

Thanks

回复: PR check of MacOS cancleed

Posted by 酷酷的诚 <zh...@foxmail.com>.
I see.

I see.&nbsp;Thank you for your reply

The picture didn't come through.&nbsp; But at times Github Actions just seems to
kill off our osx build perhaps due to resource issues. It is ok as long as
the other builds work/. I dont believe there is anything we can do to fix
that/. But I'll look more closely soon when I try to fix why contrib-check
seems to be missing obvious things like star imports too.

Thanks

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 11:56 AM 酷酷的诚 <zhangchengk@foxmail.com&gt; wrote:

&gt;
&gt; How can deal with this? There is no log about this cancle.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;