Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by J�r�me Dupont <je...@syselog.com> on 2002/12/11 11:02:48 UTC

how to create a fo2doc serializer ? or transform ?

I try to build a fo2doc serializer based on jfor, so I tried to modify the
fo2rtf serializer.
I convert the input to a rtf file thanks to jfor converter, then I convert
the rtf file to a doc file (jacob.jar and jacob.dll), but I don't know how
to send the result to the pipe ? My setOutputStream method should end with
something like : super.setContentHandler(handler) . How can I put my doc
content to the handler ?

I have also try to keep the fo2rtf serializer and to build a transformer
which convert rtf to doc, but I wonder if it is possible to build a
transformer whose input isn't a xml file ?
In this case, I would write 2 maps :
<map:match pattern="upload/publi/**/*.rtf">
    <map:generate src="upload/publi/{1}/{2}.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="xalan" src="stylesheets/rtf/xml2fo.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="fo2doc"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="upload/publi/**/*.doc">
    <map:generate src="upload/publi/{1}/{2}.rtf"/>
    <map:transform type="rtf2doc"/>
</map:match>

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jerome Dupont