Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com> on 2020/04/09 18:12:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.20.0, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version 2.20.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint 699A 22D2 D4F0 0AD3 957B  6A88
38B1 C6B4 25EB A67C [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v2.20.0-RC2" [5],
* website pull request listing the release [6], publishing the API
reference manual [7], and the blog post [8].
* Java artifacts were built with Maven 3.6.2 and OpenJDK 1.8.0_181.
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].
* Validation sheet with a tab for 2.20.0 release to help with validation
[9].
* Docker images published to Docker Hub [10].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12346780
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.20.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1101/
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.20.0-RC2
[7] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/602
[9]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit#gid=318600984
[10] https://hub.docker.com/search?q=apache%2Fbeam&type=image

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.20.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Thanks everyone. I will close this vote soon.

-Rui

Posted by Aaron Dixon <at...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.
+1 ran wordcount against the following artifacts:

- python/apache-beam-2.20.0.zip
- beam-runners-flink-1.9-job-server-2.20.0.jar
- apache/beam_flink1.9_job_server:2.20.0_rc2
- apache/beam_spark_job_server:2.20.0_rc2

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.