Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/03 13:15:06 UTC

Re: Automated testing for Flex applications

Heya,

Do we have flexunit compiled for the latest version of the SDK?

Because I have a class that extends ListCollectionView's removeItem()
function, which was added in v. 4.10 [1]. So when I try to run the unit
test, it says "Suspended: VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of
removeItem in [class path])".

PS: flexunit.org, the website where Adobe suggest I can get the latest
versions [2], is offline.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/blob/release4.9/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/collections/ListCollectionView.as
[2] http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexunit/home/FlexUnit/

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary,

I did see the repo, but the latest commit seems to have been made 3 years
ago (except for the readme file). Which suggests to me that it's not
compiled against newer SDKs. If that's confirmed by others who know more, I
might take a look and try to migrate it myself.

Posted by Gary Young <fl...@gmail.com>.