Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/11 23:10:06 UTC

Create Version Numbers in Jira

Hi UG Jira Admin(s),
Can someone please create versions numbering in Jira?
I've just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/USERGRID-122 and
would like to assign all issues for 1.0 under this issue.
All other issues can then be bumped to 1.0.1 or 1.1...
We can also create a 2.0 tag and begin structuring the Jira more
appropriately.
Thanks folks
Lewis

--