Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Christelle <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/03 21:16:39 UTC

Impossibility to open documents

I have noticed that it's impossible to open registered documents. And this is not the first time. What's the problem ?Rgrds

Re: Impossibility to open documents

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:16:39 -0000, Christelle <ch...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have noticed that it's impossible to open registered documents. And this is not the first time. What's the problem ?Rgrds

please give more info. what do 'registered documents' mean? how is it impossible to open them (by double clicking, dragging, through the open dialogue etc.)? what message does openoffice give to inform you that opening is impossible? is anything opened after all (e.g. a mess of symbols, or strings of squares, or nothing at all)? please be more specific. as of now, nothing is clear.

Re: Impossibility to open documents

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
On 4-4-2014 6:16, Christelle wrote:
> I have noticed that it's impossible to open registered documents.
And how did you notice it?
> And this is not the first time.
So is there a pattern?
> What's the problem ?
How could we know if you don't tell us what application you use, which
Operating System, what document type etc?