Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2020/06/24 07:35:57 UTC

[RESTART][VOTE][#1] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.7.1 RC2

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for 4.7.1 of Apache RocketMQ.

This release made some enhancements, such as the upgrade of fastjson version, improving the security of the system topic operation, optimizing master-slave replication, pull consumer, etc. This release also fixed issue about request-reply message. Finally, this release optimized a large number of documents and code style.

The artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/4.7.1-rc2/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1047

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/commits/release-4.7.1

Hash for the release tag:
9f95a972e10e0681bc3f2d00e9957aa212e897b5

Release Notes:
https://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-4.7.1/

The artifacts have been signed with Key
EC9F268B4C20590138B11FE701420E4292296EAE, which can be found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,
Note that this is not official policy but may help with checking releases.
Fill in the following:
[]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
[]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
[]  The code can be built success in the source package.
[]  Start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[]  Run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

And any other check point is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope to your feedback.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [RESTART][VOTE][#1] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.7.1 RC2

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

checked:
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[OK]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
[OK]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[OK]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
[OK]  The code can be built success in the source package.
[OK]  Start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[OK]  Run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

Brant Lin <42...@qq.com> 于2020年6月28日周日 下午2:23写道:

回复: [RESTART][VOTE][#1] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.7.1 RC2

[OK]&nbsp; Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[OK]&nbsp; Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[OK]&nbsp; Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]&nbsp; Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.

&amp;gt; -----原始邮件-----
&amp;gt; 发件人: jinrongtong <jinrongtong@apache.org&gt;
&amp;gt; 发送时间: 2020-06-24 15:35:57 (星期三)
&amp;gt; 收件人: dev@rocketmq.apache.org
&amp;gt; 抄送:
&amp;gt; 主题: [RESTART][VOTE][#1] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.7.1 RC2
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; Hello RocketMQ Community,
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; This is the vote for 4.7.1 of Apache RocketMQ.
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; This release made some enhancements, such as the upgrade of fastjson version, improving the security of the system topic operation, optimizing master-slave replication, pull consumer, etc. This release also fixed issue about request-reply message. Finally, this release optimized a large number of documents and code style.
[...]
&amp;gt; And any other check point is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope to your feedback.

Posted by 金融通 <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

I checked:
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[OK]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.

&gt; -----原始邮件-----
&gt; 发件人: jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org>
&gt; 发送时间: 2020-06-24 15:35:57 (星期三)
&gt; 收件人: dev@rocketmq.apache.org
&gt; 抄送:
&gt; 主题: [RESTART][VOTE][#1] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.7.1 RC2
&gt;
&gt; Hello RocketMQ Community,
&gt;
&gt; This is the vote for 4.7.1 of Apache RocketMQ.
&gt;
&gt; This release made some enhancements, such as the upgrade of fastjson version, improving the security of the system topic operation, optimizing master-slave replication, pull consumer, etc. This release also fixed issue about request-reply message. Finally, this release optimized a large number of documents and code style.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; The artifacts:
&gt; https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/4.7.1-rc2/
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; The staging repo:
&gt; https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1047
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Git tag for the release:
&gt; https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/commits/release-4.7.1
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Hash for the release tag:
&gt; 9f95a972e10e0681bc3f2d00e9957aa212e897b5
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Release Notes:
&gt; https://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-4.7.1/
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; The artifacts have been signed with Key
&gt; EC9F268B4C20590138B11FE701420E4292296EAE, which can be found in the keys file:
&gt; https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Checklist for reference,
&gt; Note that this is not official policy but may help with checking releases.
&gt; Fill in the following:
&gt; []  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
&gt; []  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
&gt; []  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
&gt; []  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
&gt; []  License and Notice are correct in source package.
&gt; []  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
&gt; []  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
&gt; []  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
&gt; []  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
&gt; []  The code can be built success in the source package.
&gt; []  Start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
&gt; []  Run clusterList command to see if the version is correct
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; And any other check point is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope to your feedback.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Please vote accordingly:
&gt; [ ] +1 approve
&gt; [ ] +0 no opinion
&gt; [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Thanks,
&gt; The Apache RocketMQ Team
</j...@apache.org>

Re: [RESTART][VOTE][#1] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.7.1 RC2

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I checked:
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[OK]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
[OK]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[OK]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.

On 06/24/2020 16:15,zhibo li<os...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1
[√ ]  The code can be built success in the source package.

jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> 于2020年6月24日周三 下午3:36写道:

Posted by zhibo li <os...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Yufei Zhang <af...@gmail.com>.