Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by cocorossello <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/04 12:53:15 UTC

Re: Status of TomEE 8

Hi,

If you can release the javaee-api 8.0 dependency I can start using tomee 8
in production, so I can give some feedback.

I can release tomee in our private repository (I've already done it for
tomee 7.0.5), so we can work comfortably with snapshots, but I don't know
how to release that dependency.

Best regards,
Vicente.

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Status of TomEE 8

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Yesterday I did update to Apache BVal-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

A big thanks to Matt Benson for the huge amount of work he did put into it - he definitely deserves an OSS gold star award for his passion!

We will be working towards a BVal-2 release in the next weeks I guess.

While trying to run the build yesterday I figured that some mp integration stuff is broken.
Trying to smothen this out in the next days and then doing the setup to also pass the Bean Validation 2.0 TCK (which we already pass in BVal).

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Status of TomEE 8

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.