Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/01 22:55:50 UTC

Master branch Local build fails with Test error in TestFileService.addFileTest

Locally current master fails with:
 TestFileService.addFileTest:67 Width should be determined ==> expected:
<150> but was: <null>

I saw this test is disabled on Jenkins with
@NonJenkinsTest

So you won't get the same error on Jenkins.

Re-running the build has no effect. It fails the same way.

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/b7e709c6-aa87-4b02-9faf-099038475e36/public_url>

Re: Master branch Local build fails with Test error in TestFileService.addFileTest

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Sry yeah with ImageMagick available this works fine

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Seb,