Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Richard Wilde <ri...@wildesoft.net> on 2012/03/03 08:33:00 UTC

[Lucene.Net] damaged zip file

I seem to be running into an issue when trying to unzip (using winrar)
2.9.4g from

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/lucene.net/source/2.9.4g-incubating/

This is the error I am getting:-

!
C:\Users\rippo\Downloads\Apache-Lucene.Net-2.9.4g-incubating-RC1.src.zip:
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Thanks
Rippo

[Lucene.Net] Re: damaged zip file

Posted by Richard Wilde <ri...@wildesoft.net>.
Sorry ignore this, for some reason Chrome only downloaded 2.5M of file!