Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Praveen Kumar Ramachandran <n....@gmail.com> on 2019/12/19 00:58:04 UTC

How to submit a jar from Remote Server

I'm running a spark Server at 192.172.12.100:7070 (standalone spark) and a
Rest Service at 192.168.50.121:8080 (java).

I'm supposed to execute the spark-sumbit shell file under SPARK_HOME
located at the Spark Server from the Rest Service. Could you suggest any
solution (now I am using Jenkins to execute the shell file).

Could you guys tell me what would be better to achieve it without Jenkins.

Regards,
Praveen Kumar

回复:How to submit a jar from Remote Server

Posted by tianlangstudio <ti...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
What about  SparkJobServer https://github.com/spark-jobserver/spark-jobserver   and  Apache livy https://github.com/apache/incubator-livy ?

TianlangStudio
Some of the biggest lies: I will start tomorrow/Others are better than me/I am not good enough/I don't have time/This is the way I am