Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/09/12 16:24:58 UTC

Request for Help: Apache Fineract PMC Members to Review Pull Requests/Commits from GSOC

Hi all,

opportunity for members of the Apache Fineract PMC to put words into action
and assist with some critical work.

I know that for a number of PMC members you've been unable to make
contributions back to the code for various reasons but those same reasons
should not present you from being able to assist in merging and reviewing
pull requests from our GSOC interns.

You have deep knowledge of the Apache Fineract platform, our coding
standards, how the software is used and we need your help in doing some of
these code reviews.

Luckily we have independent reviewers and maintainers that are handling
pull requests to web and mobile apps on top of Apache Fineract but right
now all of the burden of changes to the Apache Fineract platform fall on
the shoulders of a single person, Nazeer, who's being assisted by Santosh
on the QA front.

We have multiple projects which involve numerous PRs to Apache Fineract and
we owe it to the interns and to the community to review in a timely manner.
These pull requests include:

- Changes to Apache Fineract for Two Factor Authentication led by Alex
Ivanov
- Changes to Apache Fineract for Credit Bureau Integration and GSIM/GLIM
led by Nikhil Pawar
- Changes to Apache Fineract for Data Import Tool Enhancements and
Integration led by Kumaranath Fernando
- Changes to Apache Fineract for Notifications Framework Enhancements led
by Courage Angeh
- Changes to Apache Fineract as part of the Static Analysis work led by
Thisura Phillips
- Changes to Apache Fineract to support Swagger API documentation led by
Sanyam Goel
- Changes to Apache Fineract and review of Mobile Money Gateway work led by
Vladimir Fomene

This is all on top of the additional APIs and changes Nazeer has made to
Apache Fineract to support the development on the web app, mobile field
operations and mobile and online banking apps worked on by Mifos and Apache
Fineract interns.

Thanks,

Ed