Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/24 15:12:41 UTC

trunk as 3.0 ?

Hi,
Since 2.X dev are done in specific branches, I would like to move 3.0
dev from the 3.0 branch to trunk for giving it more visibility.

WDYT ?

Julien

Re : trunk as 3.0 ?

Posted by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr>.
Sounds ok

Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-

Re: trunk as 3.0 ?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Sounds good.

Regards,
Alan

Re: trunk as 3.0 ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 8/24/11 9:09 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Julien Vermillard
> <jv...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Since 2.X dev are done in specific branches, I would like to move 3.0
>> dev from the 3.0 branch to trunk for giving it more visibility.
> +1
>
> /niklas

Go ahead

Cordialement,