Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 21:39:17 UTC

Re: EJB lookup problem.. Free 6 pack of beer offer

Ok this is bugging me now.  I've posted the 2 modules here... (both
containing source)

http://people.apache.org/~sppatel/temp/

A free 6 pack of beer to anyone who can figure out whats wrong with
my lookup :)

- sachin

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Problem fixed. Thanks.  Contest over. :)

- sachin

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.