Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 15:59:26 UTC

bsps spi naming conventions

In updating a bunch of bsps I found most of the nrf51 devices create a
spi_0_master and spi_1_slave but nrf52 boards seem to create
an spi_0_master  and spi_0_slave

Shall we standardize on one or the other? Does the first slave start at 0
or 1?

Re: bsps spi naming conventions

Posted by will sanfilippo <wi...@runtime.io>.
Jacob:

If you look at the instantiation table in the manual there are the following on the nrf51:

SPI0 master
SPI1 master
SPIS1 slave

So, no spi 0 slave :-)