Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by kao chuankai <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/28 17:32:26 UTC

opacity attribute

I opened a svg file in squiggle and print it out,I found the output is different from that on the screen. Simplified svg file beneath will reproduce the problem  <svg><rect rx="1" ry="1" width="165" height="40" fill="lightblue" opacity="0.6" y="180"/></svg>
If I removed the opacity attribute,it works fine

JRE 1.6 on Vista Business
Any Help Will be greatly appreciated! Kai
用部落格分享照片、影音、趣味小工具和最愛清單,盡情秀出你自己 — Windows Live Spaces
http://spaces.live.com/

Re: opacity attribute

Posted by Helder Magalhães <he...@gmail.com>.
> If I removed the opacity attribute,it works fine

It seems to be due to PostScript not supporting transparency [1]. A
quick search by "print" and "opacity" keywords [2] revealed a lot more
posts than I was able to check, but the answer is probably already
within the mailing list archives... ;-)

> Any Help Will be greatly appreciated!

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães