Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Uday Subbarayan <ud...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/01 15:51:41 UTC

ESME - Name

Hi All,
    The word "Experiment" in ESME may indicate to end users as an research project than a product. How about just using ESM? Some thing like Enterprise Social Mapper or Enterprise Social Messenger or....

my 2c,
Uday.

-------------------------

I do not blog but e-write:

http://uds-web.blogspot.com

Re: ESME - Name

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I just want to jump in and say the 4 letters is better than 3.   I know a lot
of search forms don't allow searching for for terms of only 3 letters.   My
searches for CXF stuff runs into that all the time.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: ESME - Name

Posted by Amit Bendov <am...@panayainc.com>.
If I may chime in- how about Mesmer?
Not an acronym,  but memorable, and evocative.
If you are an acronym die-hard, surely one could be crafted :-)

Kindest regards,

Amit Bendov
Chief Marketing Officer
Panaya Inc.