Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Scott Hoggarth <Sc...@concur.com> on 2008/09/10 00:22:08 UTC

Http basic authentication

Is there an example of using basic authentication with an endpoint?

Thanks,
  Scott Hoggarth

Re: Http basic authentication

Posted by Wayne Keenan <wa...@gmail.com>.
Random Tip:  I have found mark mail to be exceptionally useful for
many mailing lists, especially Apache projects.

For example :

http://markmail.org/search/?q=synapse+groovy+mediator

Posted by Scott Hoggarth <sc...@concur.com>.
Thanks Asankha!  The Groovy script is exactly what I was looking for.

Scott

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Scott

Posted by Jeff Davis <jd...@idalica.com>.