Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Hardik Sanghvi <ha...@www.com> on 2001/05/25 00:51:53 UTC

urgent SOAP / SMTP issue

Please, tell me how to configure SOAP for SMTP clients?

I have SMTP server installed on my machine and have tomcat 3.2 setup for SOAP2.1

It's urgent!

Thanks,
Hardik

WWW.COM - Where the Web Begins! http://www.www.com

RE: urgent SOAP / SMTP issue

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Hardik,

There is a "SOAP and SMTP" FAQ listed in the FAQ on the site at:
http://xml.apache.org/soap

There are also some notes regarding SMTP at the bottom of the "Writing RPC
Clients" section in the User's Guide.

Thanks,
-Matt