Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@apache.org> on 2013/02/16 02:08:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.5.0 (incubating) RC0

Hello,

This is a call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache
Crunch 0.5.0 (incubating). This is our third release at Apache, and it
fixes the following issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313526&version=12323476

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. We received 1 IPMC member vote
from Patrick Hunt on the vote thread on crunch-dev, and will need two more
IPMC votes in order to make the release.

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~jwills/crunch-0.5.0-incubating-RC0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecrunch-228/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-crunch
.git;a=tag;h=e60ace8424109dc941b13262d43dab659ffaca8a

Crunch's KEYS file:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/crunch/KEYS

Thanks,
Josh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.5.0 (incubating) RC0

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 checked signatures and checksums, RAT report is clean, license and
notice look good, builds from source.

Tom

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
+1 Checksums & signatures match, tests pass, licencing looks to be in order.

Doug