Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/17 14:37:29 UTC

[ACSEDU] An update on CloudStack University

Hi everyone,

[bcc -dev and marketing,

I just posted a blog about CloudStack University.
Checkout the screencasts they are amazing :)

http://buildacloud.org/blog/259-cloudstack-university.html

-Sebastien

RE: [ACSEDU] An update on CloudStack University

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Awesome work , Sebastien !

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
\

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> [bcc -dev and marketing,
>
> I just posted a blog about CloudStack University.
> Checkout the screencasts they are amazing :)
>
> http://buildacloud.org/blog/259-cloudstack-university.html

Awesome work Sebastien!

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 08:37:29AM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> [bcc -dev and marketing,
>
> I just posted a blog about CloudStack University.
> Checkout the screencasts they are amazing :)
>
> http://buildacloud.org/blog/259-cloudstack-university.html

Awesome, great work Sebastien. This is the sort of thing that brings
in more eyes on the project.

Hope to submit a few things when I have the time.

--
Prasanna.,