Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xu...@apache.org> on 2017/05/05 16:52:27 UTC

Welcome new Hive committer, Zhihai Xu

Hi all,

I'm very please to announce that Hive PMC has recently voted to offer
Zhihai a committership which he accepted. Please join me in congratulating
on this recognition and thanking him for his contributions to Hive.

Regards,
Xuefu

Re: Welcome new Hive committer, Zhihai Xu

Posted by goun na <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Zhihai!

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Zhihai!

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Zhihai!

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhihai...

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: Welcome new Hive committer, Zhihai Xu

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhihai...

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: Welcome new Hive committer, Zhihai Xu

Posted by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Zhihai!