Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@boudnik.org> on 2016/05/04 05:09:49 UTC

1.5.0.final is breaking packaging: osgi dependency is non-existent

Hey guys

For your information: adding osgi into the product is breaking the
dependency matrix of the bigtop packages. For more info see

Take care,
	Cos
2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622
Cos' pubkey: http://people.apache.org/~cos/cos.asc

         ---- Wisdom of the hour ----

Re: 1.5.0.final is breaking packaging: osgi dependency is non-existent

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 04:09AM, Andrey Kornev wrote:
> I'd love to elaborate, Konstantin, but I can't. I have no experience with
> the package management tools, neither yum nor rpm.

Understood, and that's ok. I am rather trying to understand where these could
possible be coming from.

> BTW, those Spring dependencies are optional, as far as I know. They are only
> required if Spring framework is used by the application (Spring XML
> configuration, for example).

Well, in case of HDFS and Spark accelerators Spring is used and packed all
along. Are you saying I would need to pick up some OSGI libs as well? If so,
where they could be found after the build is done? I wasn't able to spot them,
unfortunately.

Thanks!
  Cos

Posted by Andrey Kornev <an...@hotmail.com>.