Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2021/11/19 15:44:10 UTC

Freeze branch release21

Hello,

As we previously shared [1], now that the 18.12 is released out as the
current stable (thanks all for the work !), we can continue to go
forward with creating the next branch release 21.

I propose this plan :
 * Create the branch release21.11 or release21.12 (it's a palindrome, so
it's better!)
 * Formalize it to support java 11 and Gradle 6.5
 * Formalize that trunk support java 17

Any others suggests or remarks ?
Otherwise I will work on it the next week.

Cheers,
Nicolas

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/2tbgmv8jmv5bk5y3g5hco0b3d92ss1tq
--
logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
	Nicolas Malin

Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>|The Apache Way
<http://theapacheway.com/>|réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: Freeze branch release21

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
I am also in favor of a 22.01. branch and releasing a first stable
version during the year 2022.

Let's wait those few weeks an be up-to-date with the release name.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Re: Freeze branch release21