Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mike L <in...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/11 19:03:14 UTC

Windows Questions

I have SpamAssassin install with Perl 5.8.8 on a W2K3 box.
SA is the latest version.

I would like to setup the following

I need to know how to setup wrongmx.pm and wrongmx.cf so that email that
does not go to my spam filter first will be deleted. I also want to do this
for only one domain on my server, we have 26 domains.

Any help would be appreciated as I am new to SA.

Mike

Re: Windows Questions

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Yeah, put the plugin files in your local config directory... that's the
same directory that has you local.cf file.

If you want to only enable the WRONG_MX rule for a particular domain,
you'll have to configure per user or domain scoring.

None of this is specific to this particular plugin.  Please seek help on
the users lists.

Daryl

Re: Windows Questions

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.