Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Krasnay <jo...@krasnay.ca> on 2009/04/21 16:57:55 UTC

Re: Mutually dependent component and how to update a textfield when a link is clicked

Hi Liam,

Check out this page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/conditional-validation.html

It has a bunch of recipes for interactions between components, e.g.
requiring a text field only if a checkbox is checked or a certain submit
button was used. Sounds similar to what you need to do.

jk

Posted by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <li...@steelsky.co.nz>.
Thanks John, that page was very useful. :)