Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sharma, Rohit" <Ro...@bankofamerica.com> on 2007/01/19 17:29:56 UTC

Setting up Maven with archiva

We are trying to setup archiva with maven.

We are able to setup some proxy repositories successfully for all the
external (internet) repositories we are using. However, there is a place
where we are using a dependency whose pom.xml has a external repository
defined. But, this is still one of the proxy repos we have configured.

Also, we have set up a global mirror setting of all the URLs to route
via our proxy, like the one below

    <mirror>

      <id>mirror-central</id>

      <name>Mirror</name>

      <url>http://localhost:8080/proxy/test/</url>

      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>

    </mirror>

But, when I run the maven build, the dependency tries to get another pom
file directly from internet site and fails. Doesn't go through the
mirror settings we have configured in our setting.xml.

Is there anything I am missing in my configuration.

Regards,

Rohit Sharma

GDC Contractor - Infosys Tech Ltd.

London, UK

Desk: (+44) 207 174 5352

mailto: Rohit.Sharma@BankofAmerica.com
<ma...@BankofAmerica.com>

Notice to recipient:
The information in this internet e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender immediately by telephone. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

When addressed to external clients any opinions or advice contained in this internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of business or client engagement letter issued by the pertinent Bank of America group entity.

If this email originates from the U.K. please note that Bank of America, N.A., London Branch and Banc of America Securities Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Re: Setting up Maven with archiva

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Well that explains it!

You can pull 2.0.5 from trunk and build it yourself, if you really
need that functionality today.

Wayne

Posted by "Sharma, Rohit" <Ro...@bankofamerica.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.