Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Carl Mesaros <ca...@outlook.com> on 2014/06/19 20:25:34 UTC

Dear ApacheOpenOffice staff,

     I would like to download and use an app with Writer to send with ApacheOpenOffice

v. 4.0.1.  I am running Windows 8.1.  My email address is : carlmesaros7787

@outlook.com.  Thank you.

                                                                                   Sincerely yours

                                                                                   Carl J. Mesaros

PS.  As the British would say, good show!  Keep up the good work!

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Dear ApacheOpenOffice staff,

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Greetings Carl, you can download Apache OpenOffice from
http://openoffice.org/download

We are compatible with all Windows versions.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor