Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 吕 志兴 <Lu...@hotmail.com> on 2016/11/18 03:42:39 UTC

Request write access of wiki page

Hi All,

My name is Lv, Alex and my Wiki user account is "alexlv", I would like to contribute an open source project to Apache so that I need to put my proposal on wiki first. Would you please grant me write access?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Alex Lv

答复: Request write access of wiki page

Posted by 吕 志兴 <Lu...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you, Nick.

发送自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

> My name is Lv, Alex and my Wiki user account is "alexlv", I would like
> to contribute an open source project to Apache so that I need to put my
> proposal on wiki first. Would you please grant me write access?

Permission granted, happy editing!

Nick

Re: Request write access of wiki page

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.