Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2007/06/30 20:12:48 UTC

Fwd: Pulse Open Source License

I have secured an Open Source license for another commercial build server to
try out called Pulse from Zutubi.  One of the founders sent a nice email
reply telling us that they use ADS for testing their LDAP functionality so I
thought I would post it here.  This is one of the better rated build servers
out there so I will set up a parallel build environment for Pulse and try it
out.  At one point the new version was going to be OSGi based, so that
should be interesting to see.

Thanks,
Chris