Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/30 03:57:31 UTC

Builds Notification Update

Hi,

This is an update and discussion thread to the notification bot and builds
mailing list.

status. And a notification bot is running behind it. You can subscribe the
mailing list via sending an email to

builds-subscribe@flink.apache.org

Recently, I updated the bot to only notify for master and release branches.
Because I noticed there are notifications for some testing/temporary
branches in these days, these notifications are noise so I filtered them.

Additionally, you can leave your thoughts about the mailing list and bot in
this thread.

Best,
Jark

Re: Builds Notification Update

Posted by Xiyuan Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xiyuan,

I added "info@openlabtesting.org" to the allow list of
builds@flink.apache.org.
It should have the right to send email to builds ML now.

Best,
Jark

Posted by Xiyuan Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,