Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Lecavelier <th...@solsoft.com> on 2005/06/29 11:51:21 UTC

Derby and JDBC client

Hi everybody,

I saw yesterday Xavier reporting problems with Squirrel-SQL (I tried and
have errors, too). I also tried SQLLine from Marc Prud'hommeaux but with
no more success.

Do you use a JDBC client other than ij? What client do you usually use
when you're not using derby?

Thanks by advance,

-- Tom

Re: Derby and JDBC client