Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 03:49:41 UTC

CreationComplete of ViewStack components

Hi,

I have a popup (TitleWindow) which has ViewStack with a few
NavigatorContent's which contain

Form's with a bunch of components (TextInputs, DropDownLists, etc).

User is editing some data, so when he selects ADG row and clicks Edit,

that row data is displayed in that popup.

I could easily populate data on the first NavigatorContent via
onCreationComplete,

but subsequent ones are showing me all DropDownList's as NULL.

I tried to do myNavigationContent1.initialize() and
myViewStack.initialize(), that didn't help.

Any help is very appreciated.

TIA,

Oleg.

RE: CreationComplete of ViewStack components

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
The ViewStack.
Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
The ViewStack.