Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rob Dennett <ro...@tmit1.org> on 2005/09/19 22:49:09 UTC

handling browser back button issues

I am surprised that I didn’t see this in the archives, but how does tapestry deal with the browser back button issue?

Thanks,

Rob

Re: handling browser back button issues

Posted by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
See http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/UsersGuide/state.html

You can store your persistent properties into the URL (or in the form)
by configuring it with

    persist = "client"

If you have critical properties that need to be resistent to the Back
button, you can store them in that way and you won't have to worry about
what the user is doing (Back, refresh, multiple windows, etc)

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	Poorly :).

	--- Pat