Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hitesh Raghav <Hi...@symantec.com> on 2007/08/31 13:49:43 UTC

How to profile Tomcat with Rational Purify?

Hi,

What are the steps for profiling a web server (i.e. Tomcat)?

I've Tomcat with our some custom implementations.
I've to do Tomcat profiling with Rational Purify.

Could you please share some good pointers regarding the same.

Thanks,
-Hitesh

RE: How to profile Tomcat with Rational Purify?

Posted by Hitesh Raghav <Hi...@symantec.com>.
Thanks Filip and Peter for valuable suggestions.

I'll try and share the details in case of new findings

Thanks,
-Hitesh

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.

Posted by Peter Crowther <Pe...@melandra.com>.