Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/16 17:31:24 UTC

how save into mydatasopurce myql the jms message for topic durable

Hi . i studi JmS .
I not inderstand how configure for persist jms message for topic durable at
my custom db .
Suppose that i have a datasource configured called mydatasource with mysql .
How configire tomee for save to mydatasource the jms messages for durrable
topic ?

mauro

Re: how save into mydatasopurce myql the jms message for topic durable

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
depend you case but you don't have to strictly speaking. For fine
grain tuning I think AMQ list is more relevant.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
IIRC if well setup AMQ creates it for you

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

did you set the datasource in the definition of your resource?
http://tomee.apache.org/jms-resources-and-mdb-container.html