Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/01/23 08:41:01 UTC

New release of ServiceMix bundles

Hi all,

We have a set of OSGi bundles that we can release, mostly version updates.

Before the release, in order to be "Apache compliant", I will add the
sources jars generation.

If you are all OK, I would like to release the bundles tonight or tomorrow.
If you have some "pending" bundles to add, please let me know.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: New release of ServiceMix bundles

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thats a good idea idea besides being compliant. +1!

--
Cheers,
Jon

Re: New release of ServiceMix bundles

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1

Ioannis Canellos
FuseSource

Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
Apache Karaf Committer & PMC
Apache Camel Committer
Apache ServiceMix  Committer
Apache Gora Committer
Apache DirectMemory Committer

Re: New release of ServiceMix bundles

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: New release of ServiceMix bundles

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Claus,

the release is still in progress (it takes quite long ;)). I should be
able to send the vote e-mail this morning.

Jasypt 1.9.0 bundle will be included in this release.

Regards
JB

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean