Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bengali Bengali <be...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/07 15:47:35 UTC

Axis 2+ JibX example

Hi,

the online documentation of the JibX example seems to be down.
Could anyone provide an example of Axis 2 + Jibx working together ?

Thanks
Luc

Re: Axis 2+ JibX example

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Hi Luc,

I didn't get the example into the docs in time for the 1.0 release, so I
really should have removed that link. There is an example buried in the
test code, at modules/jibx/test/org/apache/axis2/jibx, using the binding
at modules/jibx/test-resources/binding/customer-binding.xml

I'm looking to get the unwrapped support in place over the next week,
and once that's done I'll add an unwrapped example. This will be much
better than the current code, which requires wrapper classes for the
input and output to each operation.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML