Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/14 16:53:01 UTC

Click 2.1.0 release candidate available for testing

Hi all,

I've prepared the 2.1.0-RC1 distribution which can be downloaded
here[1] and maven artifacts are available here[2].

Please try it out and report any issues.

Will start the vote in the next couple of days.

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.1.0-RC1/dist/
[2]: http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.1.0-RC1/maven2/

Re: Click 2.1.0 release candidate available for testing

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
My laptop died last nigh while doing a M$ Windows update. Currently
being rebuilt, so I haven't been able to do any testing against this
release. Should be able to tomorrow night

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great - good work Bob